UzTEA is pleased to announce its THE BEST ESSAY AWARD, open to Teachers of English in Uzbekistan.
• All English Teachers at all level
• Currently working in private or public/state educational establishments
• Able to participate in the contest (in1st round, if selected in 2nd round)
• Responsible and punctual
The application deadline for Essay Contest 22nd December, 2018. The 2019 winner will be selected by UzTEA board members and announced in early 2019.
1-round – 22nd -28th December
Results will be announced in late January
2-round – late February
1. Round – first round will be organized in all regions of Uzbekistan by UzTEA representatives. Applicants are expected to write essay in 80 minutes one of given topics. Only those who registered though Google form can participate in the contest.
2. Round – second round will be in Tashkent. Only selected 30 teachers will be invited to the second round. In the second stage, finalists are expected to write essay on given single topic.
• Word limit 200 – 500
• Topic will be announced on the day of contest
• Plagiarism will not be tolerated
• Time limit 80 minutes
• Coherence and cohesion
• Grammar & structure
• Language use
• 1st place – 3 mln sum
• 2nd place – 2 mln sum
• 3rd place – 1 mln sum
• Other valuable prizes
Register right now!